Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 10:42AM
Here's part of the flow chart for our new ObamaCare.
I can just see it now.
- Bureaucrat A tries to figure out from Bureaucrat B if I am eligible for care.
- Bureaucrat B contacts Bureaucrat C for approval.
- Bureaucrat C must check with Bureaucrats D-F, but Bureaucrat E is on vacation.
- Bureaucrat B contacts the supervisor (Bureaucrat G) and asks what to do.
- Bureaucrat G tells Bureaucrat C to wait for E to return.
- Meanwhile, I contact A, to learn the outcome.
- A directs me to customer service Bureaucrat H.
- H tells me to contact appeals Bureaucrat I to expedite the matter.
- Bureaucrat I tells me to go back to B.
- B tries again to contact C, but now C is out on pet bereavement leave.
- Meanwhile E has returned and contacts C, who has lost the paperwork.
- C contacts B (but B is now on vacation)
- Upon return, B contacts A.
- A calls me to inform me that I must contact appeals panel (bureaucrats J-M)
- C finds the paperwork, but sees the appeal is underway and files it away . . . somewhere.
I could go on and on. You get the point.
I guess my baldness treatments will have to wait.