Time for a brief update . . . Its been a while.
* I'll be cutting back on posts this next week as I've got three sermons to prepare for Easter.
* Thanks to those of you who send me links to stuff to post. Keep it up! I truly appreciate it, and while I may not use them all, I do look at them.
* In addition to my pastoral duties, I've been teaching a course at Westminster Seminary California this semester (Doctrine of Christ). I'm pinch-hitting for Dr. David VanDrunen who is away on sabbatical. Needless to say, I've been very busy and therefore a bit tardy in posting original material and answering email. But I've got a good excuse.
* I was asked to give the commencement address at Westminster Seminary California's graduation this year (May 30--for more info, click here: Click here: Westminster Seminary California currentstudents. I'm truly honored to speak at my beloved alma mater on such a wonderful occasion.
* We have a number of White Horse Inn tapings scheduled between now and summer break. Please pray for everyone's health (some of the guys have some nagging stuff) and for the upcoming programs.
* In light of my current workload, please know that if you send me a question, I'll get to it when I can. Please be patient. If your question is one which can be answered by your pastor, please ask him.
* Several of you asked about the lack of recent video updates. I'm painting/remodeling my study (as I can), and then had a water pipe break in the attic behind my bookcases--making a huge mess. So, when my study is ready for public display, I'll post regular video updates again.
* Several of you have asked me about upcoming publishing projects. I've been asked to write again for Tabletalk (2010). I'm working on an essay for a upcoming Academic volume (the topic of which is a secret!), but you'll find out soon enough. I'm also pretty far along on a manuscript tentatively entitled The Christian Citizen (dealing with the two kingdoms and our responsibilities as Christians to each kingdom). My goal is to make significant progress on this during my summer reading month. I'll also start shopping my material on the Canons of Dort to various publishers (this is the stuff I've been posting on the blog as a series).
* That's probably a lot more than you wanted to know . . . But there it is! I do hope that you all have a blessed Easter.
He is risen! Indeed!